Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Ultra Rare Pop Figure

At my local mall, there is a Hello Kitty store that sells all sorts of items that range from animé merchandise, to stuffed animals to Funko Pop figures. My family and I obviously frequent this retailer quite often!

The other day, as I ventured into that store, the girl working there was opening a new shipment of Pop Figures and some of them were from the movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas. They received Jack and Nightshade Sally (I already own) but I noticed that they also received a special edition "Pumpkin King" one. I was told that figures like these are sold exclusively to small retailers and you will never find them at a big name store. They are also pretty rare. This was double the cost of a normal Pop figure but I had to bring him home with me! He is just too cute and is keeping the others company!
Pumpkin King!!!!



3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when you find yourself in the right place at the right time? What a score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute collection! I love Funko Pop figures but never see them in stores where I live >_<

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...